Operations Support Specialist
- Job Reference: 425085036-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Real Matters Inc.
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
About the Role
The Operations Support Specialist is responsible for supporting and contributing to the management and strategic direction of our client driven business. Expectations include ensuring customer needs are met or exceeded through excellent service, proactive communication, operational delivery, and leadership. Operations Support Specialists communicate directly clients and field agents while also collaborating with management on opportunities to grow client business. Your analytical, communicative and personable nature will give you the edge necessary to exceed internal and client expectations and performance targets. Your standard work hours will be Monday through Friday from 11am to 8pm EST.
Operations Support Specialist
* Interaction with company clients (banks and mortgage companies) and field agents
* Delivery of consistent and thorough client and vendor communication
* Through the use of proactive pipeline management, effectively identify potential issues and work with internal parties to ensure appropriate escalation and resolution in a timely manner
* Utilizing a combination of analytics and relationship building, ensure that internal targets for first time quality, on-time delivery, and cost to serve are exceeded
* Optimize the use of technology to effectively manage the appraisal process and offer continued training opportunities for appraisers on our processes and procedures
* Ensure transactions are completed in compliance with Federal and State Regulations as well as Appraiser Independence Provisions;
* Conduct reviews of appraisal reports, Broker Price Opinion (BPO) reports, and alternative product reports (APTrak)
* Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills and Expertise
* Bachelor's or Associate's degree and/or a minimum of 1-2 years progressive business experience; customer service experience ideal
* Some experience/knowledge of the mortgage banking, real estate, or appraisal management industry a plus
* Incredible attention to detail and sound decision making skills
* Customer service, leadership, sales and communication abilities
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Competency in basic computer skills and applications
* Ability to work independently as well as in a fast paced team environment
* Ability to multi-task
* Self-starter with enthusiasm and a drive for excellence
* Caring, understanding and flexible team player
Solidifi is a leading network management services provider for the residential lending industry. Solidifi's platform combines its proprietary technology and network management capabilities with tens of thousands of independent qualified field professionals to create an efficient marketplace for the provision of mortgage lending services. Our clients include the majority of top 100 mortgage lenders in the U.S. Solidifi is a leading independent provider of residential real estate appraisals to the mortgage market and a leading independent provider of title and mortgage closing services in America. Solidifi has offices in Buffalo (NY), Denver (CO) and Middletown (RI). Solidifi is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Real Matters Inc. (TSX: REAL).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Solidifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Real Matters is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.