Part-Time (30 hours) Associate Banker - Kentuckiana - Southern Indiana
- Job Reference: 425084734-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Location: New Albany, Indiana
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
At JPMorgan Chase, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel welcomed and valued by building lasting relationships, doing the right thing, exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Using the latest banking solutions, combined with cutting edge financial technology and the most welcoming and friendly service, you'll be front and center representing our brand and culture. Here at Chase, you'll have the opportunity to help people experience our Customer Promise -- helping people make the most of their money so they can make the most of their lives, by providing education and advice tailored to suit their financial needs.
If you are enthusiastic about providing great customer experiences and digitally curious, join our branch family. In addition to providing education and advice tailored to suit our customers financial needs, you'll be able to take ownership of your own career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities and company support.
As an Associate Banker at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience by fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. You will help customers with everyday transactions, build rapport and introduce them to our One Chase family. You will also teach clients how to use self-service options - helping them enroll in and use tools so they can bank how, when and where they want.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
* Engaging the client by welcoming them warmly with a pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
* Assisting customers and making clients feel appreciated
* Helping customers learn how to complete their banking needs whenever, wherever and however they want with self-service options, including the Chase mobile app, Chase.com, and ATMs with expert knowledge in our self-service and digital platform
* Exhibiting strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
* Proactively collaborating with others to help customers
* Helping build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
* Ensuring financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
* Supporting customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer's needs at the center of everything
* Providing proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
* Ability to make personal connections, engage customers, and always be courteous and professional in a team environment
* Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
* Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and time management
* Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
* Active listening skills to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer
* Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
* Minimum 6 months of customer service experience, i.e. teller experience
* High school diploma or GED equivalent required