Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
We are currently seeking a teacher to provide part-time targeted remedial instruction to small groups of elementary students in non-public schools. All curriculum, materials, and training are provided by Catapult Learning. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Support students with special needs and ESL learners in classroom work assignments, ensuring maximum comprehension.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Company classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Requires a bachelor's degree at minimum
- Valid teaching certificate, as required by contract.
- Teaching experience preferred.
Candidates for this position must be able and willing to conduct their work both in person as well as virtually, based on the requirements of their state, program or client, with or without reasonable accommodation