Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
- Job Reference: 425087424-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Hold Brothers
- Location: Hoboken, New Jersey
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
The CEO to a global leading direct access trading firm is seeking a dedicated and proactive personal assistant to join his team of assistants. This is a great opportunity to showcase strategic and analytical thinking abilities while juggling the private and professional needs of a very active executive. This is a position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional organizational skills.
* Manage both personal and professional tasks, which include reservations, appointments, and any household needs
* Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel reservations and car services.
* Organize agendas, manage calendar and plan events while prioritizing competing demands
* Wardrobe and style management, personal shopping, procuring, and audit of wardrobe from day to day and special event clothing
* Perform general admin duties such as; recording meeting minutes, data entry, filing, copying, faxing, mailings, etc.
* Prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time, keeping diligent track of project timelines and deadlines.
* Uphold a highly organized and detailed to-do list for both the CEO and business and taking careful note of important dates.
* Maintain diligent communication with the rest of the team and ensure all aspects of the business are on track
* Monitor multiple social media accounts to help grow and expand online presence on existing and emerging social platforms
* Additional Personal / Creative / Executive Assistant duties as needed
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
* Must be able to provide SAT and/or ACT scores in order to be considered
* At least 6 months of previous administrative, secretarial or personal assistant experience is required
* Proven ability to be exposed to the most confidential of information and to handle with the utmost integrity and discretion
* Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication.
* Confidence in managing several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines
* A self-starter who is eager, optimistic, and has a no task too small mindset