Dunkin' Donuts is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers each and every day. True to our name, we offer 50+ varieties of donuts, but you can also enjoy dozens of premium beverages, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.Overview:
Motown CPL is currently hiring for a PLANT MANAGER to join our Bakery! (31847 Glendale St, Livonia, MI)
We'll let you in on a little secret... while everyone knows that America Runs on Dunkin', we know that Dunkin' runs on incredible team members. Ready to come run with us?
Motown CPL is Michigan's Bakery facility for Dunkin Donut Franchisees is looking for a Plant Manager to oversee the whole operation..
The Plant Manager has direct responsibility for the day-to-day management and supervision of the CPL. The manager along with the franchisees establishes the business strategies and financial plan of the overall operation. The Plant Manager is accountable for quality standards, manufacturing, distribution, general administration, and staffing.
To be successful in this role, one must be a servant leader to those they have oversight responsibility for. One who encourages and fosters a safe environment, teamwork and quality production of our Dunkin Brand products.
The Plant Manager will report directly to Board Members that consist of Dunkin Donut Franchisees.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for developing and executing annual business and financial plans for the CPL
- Manage cash flow and monthly financial statements
- Responsible for the care and custody of company funds, records, capital expenditures, and operating expenditures.
- Achieve budgeted expense and profit objectives for the CPL
- Exercise general management direction over quality control pricing policies, operating standards and personnel issues with support staff
- Conduct ember store visits and inspections
- Responsible for the day to day activities of the CPL
- Ensures that product meets Quality assurance standards, freshness standards and is delivered in time in good salable condition.
- Ensures that the facility, equipment, and vehicles are clean and sanitary. Equipment is maintained and operated according to the manufacturer's guidelines and Dunkin Brands' process. Plant safety is practiced at all times.
- Responsible for all personnel functions in the production location including recruiting, hiring, training, performance evaluations, discipline, and termination.
- Responsible for inventory, food cost, administrative procedures, cleanliness, safety, sanitation, product distribution, and payroll control for the production location.
- Develops implements and continuously improves upon ordering, production planning, cost management, quality assurance, and product distribution methods.
- Minimum (3-5) large bakery or food manufacturing and distribution experience.
- Bachelors degree in business or hotel/restaurant management
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong coaching, counseling, recruiting, interviewing, selection, and labor relations skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
Compensation: 80k-90k per year plus bonus
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' or any of its parents or affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.