Biostatistician | Remote | Anywhere in the US
Warman O'Brien has partnered with exciting clinical research organisation, who is a true industry leader in applying novel statistical approaches to a diverse pipeline of cutting-edge therapeutics, including CAR-Ts.
They are looking for multiple Senior and Principal Biostatisticians
with experience in SAP, Protocol and Database design on complex studies and the ability to support statistical components of regulatory submissions. As a study lead you will be responsible for leading teams of Biostatisticians and SAS Programmers. You will possess a strong knowledge of CDISC Standards including being able to review ADaM and SDTM specifications.Key Qualifications and Skills
What you get in return
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree in statistics, biostatistics, or related field.
- Experience in statistics, biostatistics or related field
- Proven experience must be in a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge in applied parametric and nonparametric statistics and SAS programming skills.
- Should be able to translate clients' needs into statistical practice and educate clients in the use of statistics.
- In-depth knowledge of study designs, and statistical analysis conventions in one or more therapeutic areas.
- Knowledge of clinical trials methodology, regulatory requirements, statistics and statistical software packages, including SAS are a must.
- Ongoing development is vital, and as a Biostatistician you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to enhance your skill set.
- In comparison with their competitor's and pharmaceutical companies, they provide more flexible working platforms for coaching and educating newcomers to be highly respected professionals in our industry.
- They also provide successful candidates with an excellent employment package and benefits adapted to the current job market. The company like to look at themselves more like an extended family with consideration of staff as individuals allowing a work-life balance.
This is a company where their people set them apart. Diverse teams enable them to become a better partner to their customers and help to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients' lives.
The company have an 'Own It' culture, driven by four key values that bring them together as individuals and set them apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. It is key to be a CRO that delivers excellence to their clients and to patients at every touchpoint. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.