We are looking for a motivated candidate to join in our dynamic team, willing to train the right candidate and develop a long term relationship.
Major Areas of Responsibility
· Operate various machines, equipment or tools used in manufacturing to assemble electronic systems under technical instructions.
· Interact with other teams for problem solving with the assembly process.
· Identify, solder and assemble cables as needed.
· Inspect and test finished products per the production department and company's quality system procedures. Fill out QC reports to have supervisor approval.
· Fill out QI report, if there is any defects and communicate to supervisor to solve the issues together in time manner.
· Show interest in line improvement, identify concerns, and actively give suggestions.
· Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process; Maintain the tools used to create products.
· Prepare daily production reports and forms. And ensure that all work activities are performed in accordance with established safety and environmental standards.
· Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Good communication skills
· Previous work experience or education in electrical/mechanic wiring preferred
· Experience using hand tools preferred
· Leadership skills preferred
· Basic computer skills such as emailing, record keeping, ordering, inventory management and form filing
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Ability to work OT, Holidays and different shifts, as required.
· Prefer be able to drive forklift
Education and Experience
· High school or equivalent (Required)
· US work authorization (Required)
· Manufacturing: 3 year (Preferred)
There is a frequent need to perform the following physical activities: Bend, stoop squat, push, pull, reach above the shoulders and lift up to 25~50 lbs on a regular basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hand Tools: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location