- Work with the Senior Project Executive to manage the project(s), ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget, consistent with approved scope and at the required level of quality.
- Monitor all project expenditures.
- Monitor, update, and communicate the Master Project Schedule.
- Assist in the management of the Master Project Budget and financial reporting. Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to the Master Project Budget.
- Participate in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Schedule and convene meetings as necessary with consultants, construction manager, government officials and GW personnel to address various construction issues, and issue minutes as required.
- Assist in the administration of Great Wolf contracts and vendor agreements, primarily with the General Contractor, Waterpark Contractor and other on-site trade contractors.
- Review proposed change orders and provide recommendations for approval, rejection or modification.
- Keep management informed on Master Project Budget, Master Project Schedule and key issues through regularly scheduled project updates.
- Answer questions from and provide direction to Architect, General Contractor, Waterpark Contractor and other Great Wolf direct trade contractors to maintain overall schedule.
- Review all monthly contractor applications for payment & other project invoices.
- Provide recommendations for approval, rejection or modification.
- Follow up with lender requests to ensure timely funding.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Work with Finance and Accounting to ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date.
- Coordinate completion and move-in schedules between all contractors and Great Wolf Operations for a smooth transition between construction and operations phases.
- Coordinate and manage City & State occupancy related approvals necessary for opening.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Construction Management, Architecture or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience managing large commercial construction projects; experience in large ground up Hospitality is preferred.
- Proven experience as a project leader in a construction related company and/or commercial environment with a demonstrated ability for leading complex project accounting, project controls (cost, schedule, change management, etc.), material management, contract management, subcontract management, safety and quality.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once in various stages of development.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)