At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively hiring talented Licensed Clinical Psychologists in Maryland, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply today or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
We offer Clinical Psychologists:
- Sign-On Bonus!
- Full-Time W2 positions.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine & In-person flexibility.
- Collegial work environment.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability benefits, 401k (+match).
- Additional Benefits: Annual Long-Term Stock Incentive Plan.
- Annual Income Potential: $110,800 to $126,700 per year
Clinical Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking:
- Clinical Psychologists fully licensed and credentialed in Maryland, with a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Psychological Testing available but not required.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.