At Alamar Biosciences, we're on a mission to transform the field of proteomics for the early detection of cancer and other diseases. We are creating the world's most sensitive proteomics platform to unmask the deepest secrets of our proteome. Our fully automated, high throughput platform will empower new biomarker discoveries for early detection and prevention of common diseases. We provide exceptional opportunities for those who have the entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy developing novel technologies and products, and aspire to grow together with the company.
We are seeking a Research Associate - Bioconjugation Assay development
, with a passion for innovation to join our Technology development team to augment our novel biomarker detection and quantitation capability. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects, and will be a part of a rapidly growing company to make a big impact in life science research and early disease diagnosis.Primary Responsibilities include:
- Bioconjugation process and assay development
- Performing biomolecules conjugation, characterization, and functional tests in the lab
- Scale-up and automation of conjugation process
- Developing QC methods for the process
- Trouble-shooting process related issues
- Maintain proper work environment and ensure all materials are properly handled, stored and discarded
- Maintain lab notebook and documentation
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related field
- Should have 2+ years of experience in research and development of advanced technology
- Hands-on experience in developing immunoassays and/or nucleic acid detection assays for biomarker quantification
- Experience in bioconjugation is highly desirable
- Assay automation and system integration experience is a plus
- Experience in Industry, preferably having developed and transferred products to a manufacturing setting
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills with attention to details
We offer a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package, including daily lunch, health, dental, vision, life insurance, a flexible spending plan, paid vacation, stock options and a 401(k) plan.
Alamar Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.