Research & Development Pilot Research Lab (PRL)/Mechanical Associate Researcher (HS or 2 Year Degree
- Job Reference: 425084782-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Procter
- Location: Ohio
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Science & Technology
- Job Type: Permanent
Entry level for individuals who are inspired by hands-on experimentation and basic science, i.e., Procedural work. Onboards to P&G systems and performs the basic and critical experimental work of day-to-day applied research. Work is predominantly execution/procedural oriented, e.g., in a lab, in a plant or pilot plant (internal or external), at a clinical site, with consumers, and/or on a computer.
* An Associate's Degree in an Engineering or Mechanical field (although other similar majors will be considered) or a high school diploma with relevant experience.
If you're a really good fit, you'll have:
* Mechanical experience/training
* Material yield (computational skills)
* Basic Statistics - calculate average, standard deviation and comparisons
* Basic Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc...)
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)