Offering $7,500.00 Sign on Bonus!!!
Heartland Hospice is in need of a excellent Full Time and Part Time RN Case Manager's
The RN - Registered Visit Nurse (hospice) position is a nurse who administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed in accordance with the physicians orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical
Manager and the Case Manager.
RN - Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patients plan of care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis, care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and families.
- Assesses & evaluates patients level of care, needs and requirements.
- Assesses the patients response to the Plan of Care and recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!Location
4620 - Heartland Hospice - Indianapolis Office - Serving Central IndianaEducational Requirements
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.Position Requirements
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.