Senior Account Manager, Media Client Services
- Job Reference: 425084491-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: TransPerfect
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment
- Job Type: Permanent
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 100+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
The MediaNEXT Client Services team is a global group of account management professionals who specialize in media localization. The Senior Media Account Manager will be responsible for the entire life-cycle on all projects assigned to them. He/she will oversee all aspects of project coordination (scoping, quoting, launching and management of all data, personnel and departments involved) from hand-off through project completion, to ensure on-time, on-budget, and quality delivery.
* Establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients, sales staff and production colleagues worldwide.
* Respond to client requests for new project initiatives. Collaborate with various members of the production and sales teams to assess the scope of work and produce cost estimates.
* Advise clients regarding best practices for production based localization projects
* Assess the competitive landscape, develop project proposals, negotiate budgets and schedules with the client.
* Provide clear project requirements and specifications to internal production teams
* Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets and ultimately produce high quality deliverables.
* Take a proactive role in learning about clients' industry, business needs and company culture, educating the project team, identifying new business opportunities and providing a high level of service.
* Understand and abide by individual project instructions.
* Comply with all ISO regulations, processes and procedures.
* Negotiate rates and deadlines with clients to maximize profitability and project completion speed.
* Run daily calls with potential clients and existing clients regarding outstanding quotes and on-going projects.
* Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional information to clients/sales staff as soon as that information is available.
* Help clients and production troubleshoot issues that may arise during the production process.
* Identify improvements to existing workflows and processes.
* Mentor junior level account representatives
* Work with manager to help generate ideas for improvement on a team level.
* Attend client meetings to help generate business, as required.
* Perform other special projects or duties when required.
* Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
* Ability to work well independently and with a team
* 2+ years' experience working on projects that involve audio/video post-production
* Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail
* Expert client relationship skills including presenting to clients, dealing with multiple stakeholders, and ability to think on your feet
* Experience in dealing with Senior level stakeholders Exceptional problem solving/critical thinking skills
* Ability to maintain professionalism, focus and result-orientation under pressure and tight deadlines
* The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and coworkers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
* 3-5 years of experience in client-facing account management/client service representative role in marketing, media production or media localization.
* 2+ years experience working with audio/video post production based workflows