- Job Reference: 425089087-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
You are adaptable, highly motivated, and a naturally curious individual who loves the challenge of finding hidden talent through unconventional means. You are a natural born connector that not only has the ability to establish relationships with key people within any industry, but you also thrive on cultivating those relationships over time. You find enjoyment in understanding someone's personal career story to help them determine the next step in their career and help them identify the right opportunity best aligned to their interests. You are an ambassador for equality and improving inclusiveness in the world.
You'll join our Tech Sourcing team who is responsible for creating personal connections with Salesforce's future Engineering talent. You'll be focused on building deep relationships with highly sought after Sales talent to support the rapid growth across our Engineering teams. You'll partner closely with recruiting partners and hiring managers on our go to market sourcing strategy. Your success will be determined by your ability to identify, engage and activate the top candidates in the market. This is your unique chance to work on innovative sourcing strategies for a team that is all about experimentation, creativity, and being unconventional to help achieve audacious hiring goals. Come join us and be the the expert in your talent market delivering an always-on pipeline of quality hires that reflects our communities.
* Take full ownership in how you achieve your top of funnel metrics, pipeline conversion percentages and hires to help the team achieve our collective hiring goal
* Identify, engage, activate and nurture top talent through traditional techniques and unconventional means
* Deliver a diverse and qualified candidate pool that reflects our communities
* Develop deep understanding of our Software Engineering talent segments to proactively build long-term pipeline in some of the most competitive markets in the world
* Proactively identify and implement new methods to improve efficiency and effectiveness of personal as well as team processes
* Be a trusted partner by developing relationships with your recruiting partners and hiring managers by presenting sourcing insights to ensure hiring success
* Continuously champion our inclusive hiring practices and help drive our diversity sourcing initiatives
* Participate in innovative sourcing strategies that deliver an always-on pipeline of quality hires that reflects our communities
* 5+ years of experience sourcing and/or recruiting with experience in recruiting top Engineering talent
* Demonstrated ability in traditional sourcing techniques utilized for sourcing top talent
* Experience implementing sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs
* Knowledgeable in advanced sourcing tools and techniques utilized for recruiting top Engineering talent
* Ability to build, cultivate, and activate relationships with candidates
* Experience testing new sourcing techniques, tools and approaches that drive results
* Experience partnering with cross-functional partners to execute on sourcing strategies that resulted in achieving a common hiring goal
* Track record of successfully delivering against assigned goals within a given deadline and flawlessly executing in a very fast-paced environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.