Full and Part Time Childcare Teachers
* Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow.
*They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development.
*Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
We are GROWING and looking for passionate teachers who want to make a difference in the lives of the children in our center.
As a Teacher you will have the freedom to act silly, create adventures, and teach children lifelong lessons that go beyond the classroom.
What you'll do:
- Implement KCE's curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn while following coronavirus health and safety measures and more.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
- Voted by Gallup as BEST PLACE to WORK 3 years in a row!
- Growth Opportunities - we have recently expanded to more than 1,500 learning centers nationwide providing endless opportunities for growth.
- Our staff discount -- All employees receive a 50% discount on each child's tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed $105 per child!
* Earn your CDA for free through our online program!
Eager to learn more? Apply to Connect with a recruiter today & love what you do tomorrow!
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All Employees are asked to wear a mask during the shift. We also require either the COVID vaccinations OR weekly testing which KinderCare will provide.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location