- Job Reference: 425084271-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: InterBank
- Location: Canadian, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for performing banking transactions for Bank customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Processes customer transactions with professionalism and courtesy.
* Handles customer complaints and works through these sensitive issues to resolution.
* Performs data entry to complete reporting requirements.
* Ensures that currency and coin requirements, limitations, regulations and provisions are maintained.
* Maintains a positive working relationship with customers and co-workers.
* Know the identity of your customer to reduce fraud and risk of loss to the Bank.
* Demonstrates knowledge and expertise of basic teller functions
* Supports the Company's overall mission, standards, and confidentiality guidelines.
* Performs data entries for loan input.
* Back up Drive-Thru Teller: ensuring that transactions are completed in a quick, efficient manner without delay and working multiple lanes to avoid long back-ups in traffic lanes.
* Maintains strict confidentiality guidelines in accordance with Bank policy.
* Maintains strict control and security of cash under your supervision.
* Maintain policy and procedures as defined by Management.
* Cross-sell products and services.
* Assist with customer phone calls in a timely and courteous manner.
(Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
* Performs other duties as required by management.
* May participate in a wide variety of special assignments.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EEO Policy Statement
InterBank is committed to maintaining an environment of equal opportunity. Accordingly, it is InterBank's policy to provide equal opportunity for employment, advancement, and benefits to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, religion, sex, color, national origin, disability, citizenship status, uniform service membership/veteran status, or any other protected status as established by law.
Our commitment is to achieve and maintain excellence through full and equal opportunity, which is fundamental to the existence of InterBank. It is therefore the policy of InterBank not only to avoid direct discrimination but to go further. The company will act affirmatively to identify and eliminate barriers that may exclude or impede members of certain groups in their pursuit of excellence. Such affirmative action will address the treatment of persons who are already members of the company, as well as applicants for admission or employment.
View the EEO is The Law poster