- Job Reference: 425083236-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: MidWestOne Financial Group, Inc.
- Location: North English, Iowa
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Responsible for conducting banking transactions and serving bank customers by establishing and updating retail services that meet the customer's need, resolving complaints and offering appropriate resolutions. Assists with branch operational duties on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Is a lead resource for less experienced staff. May fill in at various locations at direction of Regional Manager. Participates in community events and customer outreach as requested.
* Recommends appropriate retail accounts and services by explaining unique benefits to the customer in addition to features
* Informs customers of services offered by other business lines and connects customer to them when appropriate
* Processes all deposit, savings, and loan transactions including complex transactions (ie. CTRs, stop payments, overdrawn accounts, statement or transaction errors, account closing, etc)
* Actively uses bank technology and resources (ie. OnePops and OneView) to keep customer information current and inform them of additional ways we can meet their needs
* Resolves customer complaints and overcomes concerns related to deposit account transactions
* Assists customers with a variety of retail service needs including but not limited to:
* Personal ATM/Debit cards (ie. ordering and closing cards, resolving transaction errors, handling fraudulent transactions)
* Overdraft protection services
* Check orders and updating address and contact information
* Wires and other electronic transfers
* Establishing personal online banking services and assisting with basic navigation questions
* Assists less experienced staff with transactions as needed and is accountable for overrides processed with those transactions
* Locates and resolves offages for self and assists with other associates as needed
* Performs branch operations duties on a daily, weekly, monthly basis (ie. opening closing duties, balancing of accounts, completion of night drop and mail logs, etc)
* Actively participates in community events to demonstrate support for MWO culture
* Provides support and acts as a backup for basic account opening and ownership updates
* Performs other duties based on branch traffic and needs
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to six months experience in a customer service role.
We RISE by lifting others. RISE stands for Retention, Innovation, Support, and Empowerment. Through RISE we aspire to create and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging at work and in our communities. Our commitment to RISE is reflected in our operating principles, people and culture. We pledge to continuously learn, so we can understand and support the differences of individuals, embrace each other's strengths, and provide opportunities for all of us to work toward and achieve our full potential.