As a Kitter at Kem Krest working in our Bristol Warehouse, you will be working alongside a team to fulfill customer orders. Our typical day runs from 9 pm and until 5:30 am, possible OT. We manage packaging programs for automotive and agricultural brands you know such as General Motors and Ford.
What you to need to know:
- You'll be packaging customer's products according to kitting instructions.
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs. And stand for 8 or more hours.
- Basic reading and math skills are required elements of the job.
- Quality and accuracy are key to meet customer expectations.
- We are a high-energy, fast-paced environment. We need team players ready to help us hit hourly goals.
- We appreciate new ideas and feedback to help our core processes improve.
$500.00 Referral Bonus Program. Bring a friend or family member to Kem Krest? If they are hired, you both get $500.00 after the successful completion of their first 90 days.
$500.00 Retention Bonus Program. Stay with us 90 days and receive $500.00. For every 90 days receive an additional $500.00, for a total of $2000.00 for the first year of employment. This is offered to all new direct hires to participate in.
Why work for us?
At Kem Krest you will find:
- Generous paid time off
- 9 paid holidays each year- New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits, eligible the 1st of the month following 30 days employment.
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Disability Insurance for Full Time Team Members
- 401(k) Match Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Retention and Bonus programs as noted above.
**All applicants are required to pass a background check and drug screen prior to hire date.
Kem Krest offers opportunity for growth and development within the company, leading you to potentially finding a long-term career path. As a team, we pledge to be customer focused and solutions driven. Our workplace embraces fun and celebrates achievement. We invest in our people. We employ those who share our passion, mission and work to enrich our business model