Below is more information on the Field Service Technician (Water Treatment Operator):
- Maintain operations of equipment to contract specifications.
- Adjusting controls and set points.
- Clean RO membranes as required.
- Perform change out of cartridge filters to RO membranes.
- Monitor chemicals daily and fill day tanks when needed.
- Maintain site logs, daily reports, inventory, and consumables.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs when needed.
- Housekeeping is a MUST, work area as well as office.
- Be on call for emergency call outs when on shift. OT may be required during shift.
- Must work 12-hour shifts, including holidays and weekends.
- Will work in all weather conditions.
- Experience industrial technician or operator
- Good communication skills; both verbal and written. PC skills required.
- Self-starter with good organization skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Troubleshooting skills mechanical, electrical.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to wear respirator.
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC card and pass DISA background & drug screen.
- Strong Safety background.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norco, LA 70079: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Water treatment: 1 year (Required)
- Preventative Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location