Work At Home- HR/ Sourcing Administrative Assistant- Texas Residents ONLY
- Job Reference: 425087437-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: OptimumCX
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a reliable and dynamic self-motivator with organization and administrative skills to join our team. This exciting work from home position offers candidates the opportunity to learn valuable work skills, offers management interaction and offers TONS of growth, training, and advancement for the right candidate. You will work closely with our Human Resources and Sourcing team answering, screening, and managing applicants. You will then schedule second interviews for qualified candidates. Administrative support will be provided across the organization and provide accurate information via phone/email. You will also be responsible for inputting new hires, scanning/ building employee HR files, and verifying the accuracy of documentation. Time punch management and updating employee documentation will also be a part of your daily tasks.
Compensation: $13.00 an hour.
Work at Home Technology Requirements:
* Windows 10
* Intel Skylake i3 (2015) or AMD Zen Ryzen (2017) or better processor
* 8 GB RAM or better
* Two or more monitors
* Ergonomic keyboard and mouse
* Headset- Must have noise cancelation and a mute button.
* Direct Ethernet connection
* Consistent 50/10 Mbps Internet connection
* Skills and Requirements:
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Must reside in the state of Texas
* A quiet workspace with an ergonomic chair and desk
* Proficiency in basic computer use.
* Professional attitude and appearance
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
* Excellent organizational skills
* Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
* Attention to detail is a MUST
* Ability to problem solve and resolve workplace issues and suggest process improvements
* Good communication skills.
* Job Type: Full-time
* Full time work hours
* Paid training
* Advancement/career opportunities (WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN) 85% of our current managers have been promoted into their current positions.
* Benefits offered after completion of 60 consecutive workdays.
* PTO Accruals following waiting period.
* 8 Hour Shift
* Monday through Friday
* Occasional weekend days as required when busy